I hope you all had a great weekend! Thank you, families, for making our Teacher Appreciation Week so fantastic! We feel so fortunate to have your support all year long, but you certainly went above and beyond to make us all feel extra-appreciated last week.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. May Board of Directors Meeting: The next meeting will be held on 5/9 at 5:30 pm via Zoom. Click here to join the meeting. The June meeting will be held on 6/20.
2. Field Day: We are excited to announce Eno River Academy’s First Annual Interplanetary Games. Get ready for the best day of the year, Field Day! Grades K-5 will be broken down into 6 six teams: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, & Neptune. That being said, students would only be competing against their grade-level classmates (e.g. grade one students would all travel and compete together, grade two would do the same, etc) Here is a sign-up for parents (Cosmic Officers) who are interested in volunteering to help with activities. I look forward to a fantastic day of fun and sportsmanship. More information will be shared in the coming emails! Thank you Bobcat families for your support and I look forward to bringing this tradition of competition and fun for years to come. Coach Pierce
3. Campus Clean-Up: Join us Saturday morning beginning at 9 am to help beautify our campuses! See this linked spreadsheet for jobs to be done.
4. School Supply Kit (Grades K-8): SHOP NOW for your 2023-24 school supplies. Avoid the stores and get all your school supply shopping done online. EPI school supply packs contain all the items and brands our teachers require. Not only is this convenient for you, but it is a fundraiser to help our school. Order now by MAY 23 with our School ID of ENO005 at https://www.
The school supply lists for Grades K-8 are linked here. On each grade level’s page you will see the supplies that are not covered in the school supply kit.
5. K-5 Clubs are starting to wind down for the year! Please note the remaining meeting dates for each:
- 4-H: May 9
- GOTR: May 9 & 10, May 16 & 17
6. Pantry: Donations are needed for the following items:
Granola and/or cereal bars
7. Early Release: Just a reminder that K-8 will dismiss at 1:00 pm on Thursday, May 25th, and at 11:30 am on Friday, May 26th. We will have the afterschool program on the 25th but not the 26th.
8. Report Card Envelopes: In order to quickly and effectively distribute fourth-quarter report cards this year, the school will be mailing all final report cards and accompanying documents during the month of June.
We request your assistance in ensuring the address we have on file for your student is correct.
A plain, white envelope is being sent home this week. Please:
Address the envelope to the student
Use the student’s most current place of residence for the address
Place a stamp on the envelope*
Return the addressed and stamped envelope to your child’s classroom, first-period teacher, or the front office by May 16.
*If no stamp is provided, the school will provide one.
9. EOG Dates:
Monday, May 15: 3-5 ELA
Tuesday, May 16: 3-5 Math
Wednesday, May 17: 5&8 Science
Thursday, May 18: 6-8 ELA
Friday, May 19: 6-8 Math and 8th grade Math 1
10. 8th-grade promotion ceremony: Please join us as we honor our 8th graders on Tuesday, May 23 at 8:30 am in the K-8 gym.
11. Kindergarten promotion ceremony: Please join us on Thursday, May 25th at 11:00 am in the K-8 gym. You are welcome to take your child home afterward since we have a 1:00 pm dismissal that day.
Have a great week!