I hope you all had a great weekend! I can’t thank you all enough for your generosity during Teacher Appreciation Week! I know the ERA team truly felt the love.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Upcoming Meetings:
All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm including the Board of Directors meeting.
2. EOG Schedule: EOGs will begin at 8:30am. Please be on time.
May 16th 3-5 ELA
May 17th 3-5 Math
May 18th 5th and 8th Grade Science
May 19th 6-8 ELA
May 20th 6-8 Math
3. Report Card Envelopes: In order to quickly and effectively distribute fourth quarter report cards this year, the school will be mailing all final report cards and accompanying documents during the month of June.
We request your assistance in ensuring the address we have on file for your student is correct.
A plain, white envelope is being sent home. Please:
Address the envelope to the student
Use the student’s most current place of residence for the address
Place a stamp on the envelope*
Return the addressed and stamped envelope to your child’s classroom, first period teacher, or the front office by May 10.
*If no stamp is provided, the school will provide one.
4. Cross Country Interest Meeting: If you are interested in running cross country and you are currently in high school, coming to us from another school, or rising ninth-grader please join us to learn more about our summer program and what it has to offer. Please join us for a short virtual meeting. If you have any questions and can’t make the meeting please let me know. email@example.com
Date: May 10, 2022
Join Zoom Meeting
5. Yearbooks: Yearbooks have arrived and will be distributed at the K-8 campus during the last week of school.
6. 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony: The ceremony will take place on Thursday, May 26th at 8:30 am. It will be held in the K-8 gym.
Covid Dashboard: 3 total (K-12) reported 5/4-5/09. K-8: 1 and HS: 2
K-8: 64 cases
HS: 50 cases
Have a great week!