I hope you are all enjoying your summer and gearing up for back to school. It’s hard to believe that we are a couple of weeks away. We have our July Board of Directors meeting tonight at the high school. The meeting will begin at 5:00 pm and is open to the public.
Open House will be held on Tuesday, August 2nd. This is an optional, floating event so come any time during your child’s window. Please leave as soon as your group is finished to make space for the grade levels behind you. You are welcome to bring school supplies and drop them off. The schedule is as follows:
K-5 from 3:00 pm-3:45 pm
Middle School from 4:00 pm-4:45 pm
High School from 5:00 pm-5:45 pm
Here are additional updates for you:
1. Substitute Orientation: If you would like to regularly help out at our school, consider becoming a substitute! An informational session, tours, and orientation for new substitutes will occur on July 28 from 12-1pm in the K-8 campus main common area. Please contact Mrs. Hover (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
2. After School Program Registration: Information and Registration forms for the 22-23 After School Program are linked on our website under After School Program. Please note the fee changes from last year. Email Mrs. Heather at email@example.com if you have specific questions.
3. Beginning of Year Paperwork for ALL STUDENTS: Families must complete the following forms for all students/families by August 12. Please contact Mrs. Hover (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
– Annual Proof of Residency requirement (one submission per family)
– Annual EDS data collection form (one submission per family)
– Annual Emergency Contact & Permissions form (one submission for EACH student)
4. Carpool: If you are available to assist ERA families in carpooling or would need assistance carpooling, please enter your information on this linked Google Document and use the information provided by others to set up carpools according to your needs. Administration will not monitor this document or assist in creating carpools.
5. Kindergarten Meet & Greet: Rising Kindergarteners are invited to the Kindergarten playground to come meet and play with the other Kindergarteners, chat with a teacher, and enjoy a popsicle on July 28 from 11am-12pm.
6. Middle School Meet & Greet: Rising 6th graders and other new-to-ERA middle schoolers are invited to the 300 building to come meet some of your teachers, explore the middle school building, and get to know your classmates on July 28 from 10-11am.
7. K-8 Supply Lists: Updated K-8 supply lists can be found linked here and are posted on our school’s website under Academics. Be sure to check the lists for all your classes, including electives and the After School program. Communal supplies may be brought to Open House.
Have a great week!