I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Open House: We will have our Open House on Tuesday, August 3rd.
~K-5 will be from 4:00pm-4:45pm
~6-8 will be from 5:00pm-5:45pm
~Class lists and/or schedules will be provided at Open House. If you cannot attend, your student can get theirs on the first day of school. They will not be available prior to August 2nd.
2. Supply Lists: All of our grade level supply lists are on the website. Feel free to start your shopping now!
3. Mask Policy: We will be requiring masks indoors (except while actively eating and drinking) until at least August 17th which is the date of our next board meeting. Before the meeting, I will send out a survey to gather your opinion on the topic and present those results to the board. The voting members will then decide on a policy moving forward. Please note that we are aware of all the executive orders and legislation around the topic and will adjust as necessary.
4. After School Program: If you are interested in registering for our afterschool program, all documents are updated and on the website. If you have specific questions, you can email Ms. Heather, our ASP Director, at email@example.com.
5. School Hours Reminder: K-8 begins promptly at 8:00 am. Drop off begins at 7:30 am. Please have your student remain in the car until you see the admin team in place. The school day ends at 3:00 pm. If your student is not picked up by 3:30 pm, they will go to afterschool and you will be charged a daily rate for that day. We do not have a before-school program. There are no exceptions.
6. Board of Directors Meeting: The next meeting is scheduled for August 17th from 5:00pm-7:00pm. It will be held at the K-8 campus.
7. Athletics: Please visit the following document or the ERA Athletics website for ongoing updates to our summer activities and 2021-2022 school year planning.
8. Medication: If your student needs to take prescription medication during school hours, please review, complete, and sign this form that lets us know all the specific information. We will also need the medication in a labeled prescription bottle in order to dispense.
9. 2021 Yearbooks: The 2021 Yearbooks are expected to ship the week of August 2. Once they arrive, we will send out more information regarding distribution for both the high school and K8 campuses.
10. Lunches: At ERA, we do not have a typical cafeteria like most schools. Students either bring their own lunch each day or get one through a vendor we use called MyHotLunchBox. This vendor works with area restaurants to have a set menu that delivers lunches each weekday. Click here to set up an account or login to an existing account to order lunches.