I hope you all had a great weekend! Just a reminder that we have an early release day on Wednesday, August 25th. The K-8 campus dismisses at 11:30 am and the High School campus at noon. Please scroll down to #5 and sign up for our Remind texts if you haven’t done this already.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Lunches: The link for MyHotLunchBox has changed. The information for signing up for lunches has been updated on our website. The new link is: https://ordernow.
2. Beginning of Year Paperwork: REQUIRED for ALL students: Each family must complete the following three forms at the beginning of each school year. The deadline to complete these is August 13, 2021. Mrs. Hover will reach out to you if the deadline is not made.
- Proof of Residency Requirement Form (one submission per family)
- ERA EDS Data Collection Form (one submission per family)
- Emergency Contact & Annual Permissions Form (one submission per student)
3. Middle School Cheer: Last call to try out to be a middle school cheerleader at Eno River Academy for the 2021-2022 school year. You must complete registration on ERA athletic website. The next 3 practices for tryouts are August 17, 24, 31 5:30-7:30 in the MS gym. To sign-up for practices or more information, contact Dawn Parker email@example.com.
4. Athletics: Please visit the following document or the ERA Athletics website for ongoing updates with our Athletics Department including tryout dates for fall season sports.
5. Remind App: We have an ERA Parent Blast to share important updates including weather closures and schedule changes. The app is free and the directions are attached. Remind Text
6. Carpool Information: If you are interested in carpooling with other ERA families, we have developed a contact sheet to share information.
7. Board of Directors Meeting: The next meeting is scheduled for August 17th from 5:00pm-7:00pm. It will be held at the HIGH SCHOOL campus. Take care,