We are so excited to see you all tonight at Open House. Please note that masks must be worn at all times while you are indoors. K-5 open house will be from 4:00pm-4:45pm and 6-8 from 5:00pm-5:45pm.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Lunches: The link for MyHotLunchBox has changed. The information for signing up for lunches has been updated on our website. The new link is: https://ordernow.
2. Beginning of Year Paperwork: REQUIRED for ALL students: Each family must complete the following three forms at the beginning of each school year. The deadline to complete these is August 13, 2021. Mrs. Hover will reach out to you if the deadline is not made.
- Proof of Residency Requirement Form (one submission per family)
- ERA EDS Data Collection Form (one submission per family)
- Emergency Contact & Annual Permissions Form (one submission per student)
3. Plan A Protocols: A pdf is attached outlining our plan for this year. We will update it as necessary. Please note that we will not screen students as they exit cars since this is no longer required per CDC and NC DHHS guidelines. We will not use the Greenlight app this year either. Please keep your student at home if they have any symptoms. ERA Plan A 2021-20222
4. Middle School Cross Country: All Middle School School students (Grades 6-8) who are interested in running Cross Country this year are invited to our first week of practice on Monday 8/9, Wednesday 8/11, and Friday 8/13 from 3:30-5:00pm. Wear proper running attire/shoes and bring a filled water bottle. We will meet in the courtyard of the lower school at 3:30 and parent pickup will be promptly at 5:00 behind the gym of the high school. Please contact Coach Pierce with any questions at email@example.com
5. Medication: If your student needs to take prescription medication during school hours, please review, complete, and sign this form that lets us know all the specific information. We will also need the medication in a labeled prescription bottle in order to dispense.
6. Who to Call List: I’ve attached a Who to Call list for this school year. Please keep it handy when you have questions. 2021-2022 ERA Who To Call List
Have a great day!