I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Just a reminder that Friday is an early release day and Monday is a school holiday. I hope you all enjoy the long weekend!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Middle School Cheer: Last call to try out to be a middle school cheerleader at Eno River Academy for the 2021-2022 school year. You must complete registration on ERA athletic website. The next 3 practices for tryouts are August 17, 24, 31 5:30-7:30 in the MS gym. To sign-up for practices or more information, contact Dawn Parker firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Athletics: Please visit the following document or the ERA Athletics website for ongoing updates with our Athletics Department including tryout dates for fall season sports.
3. Remind App: We have an ERA Parent Blast to share important updates including weather closures and schedule changes. The app is free and the directions are attached. Remind Text
4. Carpool Information: If you are interested in carpooling with other ERA families, we have developed a contact sheet to share information.
5. Diversity and Inclusion Task Force Meeting: The Diversity and Inclusion Task Force is meeting Tuesday, September 14th from 5 – 6pm on Zoom. All are welcome to attend! For more information about Diversity and Inclusion please check out https://enoriveracademy.
For additional questions, you can reach out to Sarah Yagnow at email@example.com
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
89399706116?pwd= UkVxcldhNUVDY2N2SFNNZDNTSkxLdz 09 Meeting ID: 893 9970 6116 Passcode: 669988
6. Board of Directors Meeting: The next board meeting will be held on Saturday, September 18, 2021, 9:00 AM-10:15 AM. It will be held in the high school commons. It will be followed by the annual board retreat.
7. 2022 Yearbook: Our Yearbook staff is already working on creating this year’s edition. The 2022 Yearbook will be a bigger version with approximately 50 more pages. Order your yearbook by September 30 to get a special price! Click here to order! To help them capture all the happenings of the Bobcat community, you can submit your photos throughout the year by using this link and 416224545 as the User ID.
Have a great week,