I hope you all had a great weekend and are starting to find a routine for school. I know it’s hard for the students to get up early after all the months of not traveling to the building. However, it’s been such a fun few days getting to see everyone!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
- Lunches: The link for MyHotLunchBox has changed. The information for signing up for lunches has been updatedon our website. The new link is: https://ordernow.myhotlunchbox.com
- Beginning of Year Paperwork: REQUIRED for ALL students:Each family must complete the following three forms at the beginning of each school year. The deadline to complete these is August 13, 2021. Mrs. Hover will reach out to you if the deadline is not made.
- Plan A Protocols:A pdf is attached outlining our plan for this year. We will update it as necessary. Please note that we will not screen students as they exit cars since this is no longer required per CDC and NC DHHS guidelines. We will not use the Greenlight app this year either. Please keep your student at home if they have any symptoms.
- Middle School Cross Country:All Middle School School students (Grades 6-8) who are interested in running Cross Country this year are invited to our first week of practice on Monday 8/9, Wednesday 8/11, and Friday 8/13 from 3:30-5:00pm. Wear proper running attire/shoes and bring a filled water bottle. We will meet in the courtyard of the lower school at 3:30 and parent pickup will be promptly at 5:00 behind the gym of the high school. Please contact Coach Pierce with any questions at email@example.com.
- Medication: If your student needs to take prescription medication during school hours, please review, complete, and sign this form that lets us know all the specific information. We will also need the medication in a labeled prescription bottle in order to dispense.
- Middle School Cheer: Last call to try out to be a middle school cheerleader at Eno River Academy for the 2021-2022 school year. You must complete registration on ERA athletic website. The next3 practices for tryouts are August 17, 24, 31 5:30-7:30 in the MS gym.To sign-up for practices or more information, contact Dawn Parker firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Athletics: Please visit the following document or the ERA Athletics website for ongoing updates with our Athletics Department including tryout dates for fall season sports.
- Remind App: We have an ERA Parent Blast to share important updates including weather closures and schedule changes. The app is free and the directions are attached.
Have a great week!