I hope you all had a great weekend! I’m a huge football fan so it was fun having the NFL back even though the Panthers lost. Just a reminder that Monday, September 19th is a teacher workday.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. September Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Saturday, September 24th. The annual board retreat will start at 9:00 am and the board meeting will begin at 11:00 am. The board meeting will be via Zoom using this link.
2. Blood Drive: Please join us at the high school for our annual blood drive.
Date: Wed Oct 5, 2022
Time: 10:30 AM – 03:00 PM
Click here to make an appointment
3. Yearbook Information:
The 2022-2023 yearbooks are now on sale and will have even more pages this year! The price will increase on 9/30 so buy now and save! Click here to order your yearbook.
Click here to upload photos to be included in the yearbook. The yearbook staff is looking for pictures of summer fun, vacations, out & about in Hillsborough, sporting events, local events, and homecooked meals you and your family enjoy together! This link will be active all year and we will update you with specific requests as they arise. If you prefer to email pictures or have any yearbook questions, you can send them to Ms. Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. 4-H Save the Date: The 3-5th grade 4-H club will hold its first meeting on September 13 from 3-4 pm. More details are forthcoming.
5. Community Connections Group Meeting: The Community Connections group aims to promote events that involve the ERA community. We will be hosting an informational Zoom meeting at two different times on September 15. Both meetings will contain the same information. Join us and see what you can do for our students! Questions may be directed to Morgana Hover (email@example.com).
6. Lost and Found: Please stop by and check the lost and found. Any items not claimed by Friday will be donated.
Covid Dashboard: 3 total (K-12) reported 9/7-9/12. K-8: 0 and HS: 3
Have a great week,