I hope you all had a great weekend! Just a reminder that Monday, September 20th is a teacher workday. Our faculty and staff will be participating in professional development that day.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. New 4-H Club:
See the included informational flyer
for the new Eno River Academy 4-H club for grades 3-5! There will be a Zoom informational session on September 23 at 5pm. Login instructions are included on the flyer.
2. Online Book Fair:
The Scholastic Book Fair is back! While the Fair will be held online this fall, we’re so excited to connect our community through the joy of reading and create a fun virtual experience for our kids. Mark your calendars for SEPTEMBER 25 – OCTOBER 8! Our Virtual Fair will feature:
- A fully virtual Book Fair experience where you and your child can browse nearly 300 titles by grade, meet popular authors, watch book videos, and discover the magic of reading.
- Direct access to over 5,000 additional titles with family-friendly prices at the Scholastic Store Online
- Rewards that benefit our school directly—25% of every purchase will go back to our school community.
Check out this letter that includes a virtual tour and book trailers and get a jump on the Virtual Store to stock your bookshelves! Teacher wish lists will be available soon!
3. Covid Testing: I am excited to share that we have partnered with the NC DHHS and Mako Medical to provide Covid testing for our students and staff. I’ve attached a letter with information. I hope you’ll take advantage of this free service.
****The link will ask you several Covid questions, checkboxes for approval, and HIPPA compliance. The registration page will come after you’ve answered those questions and given consent.****
****If your child has Covid-like symptoms, we will notify you and get your consent prior to testing your child. Pre-registration will speed up the process for us.****
3. K-8 Picture Day: Get ready to smile! Students in grades K-8 will have pictures taken Tuesday, October 19 during the day for the yearbook. More information will be distributed as the date gets closer.
4. Diversity and Inclusion Task Force Meeting: The Diversity and Inclusion Task Force is meeting Tuesday, September 14th from 5 – 6pm on Zoom. All are welcome to attend! For more information about Diversity and Inclusion please check out https://enoriveracademy.org/faq/
5. Board of Directors Meeting: The next board meeting will be held on Saturday, September 18, 2021, 9:00 AM-10:15 AM. It will be held in the high school commons. It will be followed by the annual board retreat.
2022 Yearbook: Our Yearbook staff is already working on creating this year’s edition. The 2022 Yearbook will be a bigger version with approximately 50 more pages. Order your yearbook by September 30
to get a special price! Click here to order!
To help them capture all the happenings of the Bobcat community, you can submit your photos throughout the year by using this link
and 416224545 as the User ID.
7. Yearbook Social Media Links: If you’d like to follow our yearbook students and submit pictures of your own, please follow these links: