I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! The fall weather was so refreshing. I wanted to remind you that we have fall break the week of October 10th. However, October 7th is not an early release day.
Congratulations to Mrs. Irrgang and her husband Chris on the arrival of Kallan Christopher Irrgang last Friday! Both baby and mom are doing great!
Mrs. Martin’s surgery went well and she was able to come home on Saturday. She is feeling strong and has been resting comfortably. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. October Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 18th at 5:30 pm. We are attempting to have a hybrid meeting meaning both in-person and virtual. The meeting location will be at the high school and the virtual Zoom link is here.
2. Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration: On September 29 starting at 4:00 pm, Ms. Tinnin’s Spanish II class is hosting an event in our new outdoor learning spaces to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month! We’re currently looking for food donations. If you are able to contribute please see the signup genius here.
- K-8 students attending the celebration must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
3. Community Connections Update: Thank you to all who attended last week’s parent informational sessions. Our meeting agenda is linked here. We are currently in need of parent volunteers for pantry upkeep and assistance with community links. Contact Morgana Hover (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Megan Riggs (email@example.com) if you are interested in helping!
4. Calendar of Events: This document was shared at the last Community Connections meeting. It is a brief overview of the main events, K-12, ERA hosts yearly for our students.
5. 4H Club (3rd-5th): Will meet tomorrow (9/27) after school and ends at 4:00 pm.
6. D&I Meeting: The next D&I meeting will be held on November 1st at 4:00 pm. This meeting will be in-person at the high school.
7. Yearbook Updates: The yearbook price will increase this Saturday, 10/1. Purchase your book now to get the lowest price of the year! Click here to purchase your yearbook.
Additionally, yearbook ads are now on sale! If you own a local business, Click here to purchase a business ad to be included in the yearbook. You must create an account to purchase an ad so that you can design and save progress and work on it throughout the year. Ad space is limited so reserve your spot now!
Yearbook still needs photos! Click here to upload photos of your student from the first day of school, summer fun, vacations, out n about in Hillsborough, or participating in extra-curricular activities and sports.
Covid Dashboard: 8 total (K-12) reported 9/21-9/26. K-8: 4 and HS: 4
Have a great week,