I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I am excited to share that we have partnered with the NC DHHS and Mako Medical to provide Covid testing for our students and staff. I’ve attached a letter with information. I hope you’ll take advantage of this free service. Click here for a flyer with information
****The link will ask you several Covid questions, checkboxes for approval, and HIPPA compliance. The registration page will come after you’ve answered those questions and given consent.****
****If your child has Covid-like symptoms, we will notify you and get your consent prior to testing your child. Pre-registration will speed up the process for us.****
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Online Book Fair: Save the date for our upcoming Online Scholastic Book Fair! The fair will be open from Saturday, September 25 through Friday, October 8. More information will be distributed as the date gets closer.
2. K-8 Picture Day: Get ready to smile! Students in grades K-8 will have pictures taken Tuesday, October 19 during the day for the yearbook. More information will be distributed as the date gets closer.
3. Diversity and Inclusion Task Force Meeting: The Diversity and Inclusion Task Force is meeting Tuesday, September 14th from 5 – 6pm on Zoom. All are welcome to attend! For more information about Diversity and Inclusion please check out https://enoriveracademy.org/faq/
4. Board of Directors Meeting: The next board meeting will be held on Saturday, September 18, 2021, 9:00 AM-10:15 AM. It will be held in the high school commons. It will be followed by the annual board retreat.
2022 Yearbook: Our Yearbook staff is already working on creating this year’s edition. The 2022 Yearbook will be a bigger version with approximately 50 more pages. Order your yearbook by September 30
to get a special price! Click here to order!
To help them capture all the happenings of the Bobcat community, you can submit your photos throughout the year by using this link
and 416224545 as the User ID.
6. Yearbook Social Media Links: If you’d like to follow our yearbook students and submit pictures of your own, please follow these links: