It was so great seeing all of our teachers this morning! As you know, we have an amazing team and they are excited for another year!
Open House will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, August 2nd. This is an optional, floating event so come any time during your child’s window. Please leave as soon as your group is finished to make space for the grade levels behind you. You are welcome to bring school supplies and drop them off. The schedule is as follows:
K-5 from 3:00 pm-3:45 pm
Middle School from 4:00 pm-4:45 pm
Here are additional updates for you:
1. August Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held Tuesday, August 23rd at 5:30 on Zoom
Meeting ID: 864 6821 1578 Passcode: 609116
2. Beginning of Year Paperwork for ALL STUDENTS: Families must complete the following forms for all students/families by August 12. Please contact Mrs. Hover (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
– Annual Proof of Residency requirement (one submission per family)
– Annual EDS data collection form (one submission per family)
– Annual Emergency Contact & Permissions form (one submission for EACH student)
3. School Hours Reminder: K-8 begins promptly at 8:00 am. Drop off begins at 7:30 am. Please have your student remain in the car until you see the admin team in place. The school day ends at 3:00 pm. If your student is not picked up by 3:30 pm, they will go to afterschool and you will be charged a daily rate for that day. We do not have a before-school program. There are no exceptions.
****Remember that we have one line in the morning and two lines in the afternoon. We have lots of returning families so follow their lead. Please be patient for the first few weeks of school. The lines get better as families learn the procedures.****
4. Covid Protocols: Our updated Covid protocols are attached. Please help us in keeping our students healthy and in school.
5. First Day Protocol: Please do not walk your child to class on Thursday. The only exception will be Kindergarten. We will have staff members located around the building to help your student get to their classrooms. Thank you for your assistance with this.
See you all soon!