Have you signed up for our Remind text app? We use this notification for last-minute schedule changes or reminders of things such as early release days. We also use it for inclement weather alerts. If you haven’t, please see the attached flyer with directions.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. August Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held Tuesday, August 23rd at 5:30 on Zoom
Meeting ID: 864 6821 1578 Passcode: 609116
2. Beginning of Year Paperwork for ALL STUDENTS: Families must complete the following forms for all students/families by August 12. Please contact Mrs. Hover (email@example.com) with questions.
– Annual Proof of Residency requirement (one submission per family)
– Annual EDS data collection form (one submission per family)
– Annual Emergency Contact & Permissions form (one submission for EACH student)
3. Athletics: If you have a middle school student who is interested in fall athletics, please see the attached flyer. Contact Charlie Oakley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
4. Remind App: We have an ERA Parent Blast to share important updates including weather closures and schedule changes. The app is free and the directions are attached. Remind Text
5. Car Tags: Car tags were sent home last week. These should be displayed on your rearview mirror as you pick up your child. If you need additional car tags please contact Mrs. Hover. Families with students in grades K-2 should use the right lane along the sidewalk for pick-up. All other families may choose which lane to use.
6. PowerSchool Access for New Families: Information on how to access parent and student PowerSchool accounts will go home to new ERA families in grades 5-8 this week. All other grade levels do not require PowerSchool access at this time. If you have questions about your account or need assistance gaining access, contact Becky Moore at email@example.com.
Have a great week!