I hope you are getting excited for next week! I know I am looking forward to seeing everyone and getting back into the flow of the school year.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
Open House will be held on Tuesday, August 2nd. This is an optional, floating event so come any time during your child’s window. Please leave as soon as your group is finished to make space for the grade levels behind you. You are welcome to bring school supplies and drop them off. The schedule is as follows:
K-5 from 3:00 pm-3:45 pm
Middle School from 4:00 pm-4:45 pm
High School from 5:00 pm-5:45 pm
Here are additional updates for you:
1. August Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held Tuesday, August 23rd at 5:30 on Zoom
Meeting ID: 864 6821 1578 Passcode: 609116
2. After School Program Registration: Information and Registration forms for the 22-23 After School Program are linked on our website under After School Program. Please note the fee changes from last year. Email Mrs. Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions.
3. Beginning of Year Paperwork for ALL STUDENTS: Families must complete the following forms for all students/families by August 12. Please contact Mrs. Hover (email@example.com) with questions.
– Annual Proof of Residency requirement (one submission per family)
– Annual EDS data collection form (one submission per family)
– Annual Emergency Contact & Permissions form (one submission for EACH student)
4. My Hot Lunch Box: Click here for instructions on how to set up your hot lunchbox account. Click here for FAQ’s.
5. Athletics: If you have a middle school student who is interested in fall athletics, please see the attached flyer. Contact Charlie Oakley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
6. Kindergarten Meet & Greet: Rising Kindergarteners are invited to the Kindergarten playground to come meet and play with the other Kindergarteners, chat with a teacher, and enjoy a popsicle on July 28 from 11am-12pm.
7. Middle School Meet & Greet: Rising 6th graders and other new-to-ERA middle schoolers are invited to the 300 building to come meet some of your teachers, explore the middle school building, and get to know your classmates on July 28 from 10-11am.
8. K-8 Supply Lists: Updated K-8 supply lists can be found linked here and are posted on our school’s website under Academics. Be sure to check the lists for all your classes, including electives and the After School program. Communal supplies may be brought to Open House.
9. Moms in Prayer: Moms in Prayer International welcome any parents of students (not just for moms!) who would like to join in a beginning of school year session to walk the school grounds and pray for peace and safety for our teachers, staff and students in the upcoming year. This will be held on July 31st from 7:30-8:30pm and they will meet at the entrance to the K-8 building. Crista Creedle is a contact for this group and will be hosting additional sessions in the coming year that she will further discuss at this welcome event. Please see flyer for more details. Please note that this is not an ERA-sponsored activity. It is being shared as an FYI.
Have a great week!