I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend! I’m really looking forward to the fall weather on Friday!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. September Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Saturday, September 24th. The annual board retreat will start at 9:00 am and the board meeting will begin at 11:00 am. The board meeting will be via Zoom using this link.
2. Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration: On September 29 starting at 4pm, Ms. Tinnin’s Spanish II class is hosting an event in our new outdoor learning spaces to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month!
- K-8 students attending the celebration must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
3. Community Connections Update: Thank you to all who attended last week’s parent informational sessions. Our meeting agenda is linked here. We are currently in need of parent volunteers for pantry upkeep and assistance with community links. Contact Morgana Hover (email@example.com) or Megan Riggs (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in helping!
4. Calendar of Events: This document was shared at the last Community Connections meeting. It is a brief overview of the main events, K-12, ERA hosts yearly for our students.
5. Sign-Up Genius for donations to the HS and K-8 food pantries: Both pantries need items on an on-going basis. Any assistance is appreciated! Donations of lunch orders through My Hot Lunchbox are also accepted.
Covid Dashboard: 0 total (K-12) reported 9/13-9/20. K-8: 0 and HS: 0
Have a great week,