I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend! Progress reports will be sent home at the end of the week so please be on the lookout for them.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. September Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Saturday, September 24th. The annual board retreat will start at 9:00 am and the board meeting will begin at 11:00 am. The board meeting will be via Zoom using this link.
2. Blood Drive: Please join us at the high school for our annual blood drive.
Date: Wed Oct 5, 2022
Time: 10:30 AM – 03:00 PM
Click here to make an appointment
3. Yearbook Information:
The 2022-2023 yearbooks are now on sale and will have even more pages this year! The price will increase on 9/30 so buy now and save! Click here to order your yearbook.
Click here to upload photos to be included in the yearbook. The yearbook staff is looking for pictures of summer fun, vacations, out & about in Hillsborough, sporting events, local events, and homecooked meals you and your family enjoy together! This link will be active all year and we will update you with specific requests as they arise. If you prefer to email pictures or have any yearbook questions, you can send them to Ms. Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. 4-H Save the Date: The 3-5th grade 4-H club will hold its first meeting on September 13 from 3-4 pm. More details are forthcoming.
5. Community Connections Group Meeting: The Community Connections group aims to promote events that involve the ERA community. We will be hosting an informational Zoom meeting at two different times on September 15. Both meetings will contain the same information. Join us and see what you can do for our students! Questions may be directed to Morgana Hover (email@example.com).
6. School Store Fundraiser: This year we are partnering with SchoolStore.com to raise funds for essential supplies our students and teachers need to succeed! The program is 100% online and runs through the school year. Using this site, our school will earn a small percentage of purchases you make online at realtors such as Walmart, Kohl’s, and Disney. See the attached letter for how to sign up. Upon proof of signing up, your student can receive a participation prize from the front office. Information envelopes will be sent home this week at K8 and will be available in the office at the high school. If you participated last year you will need to sign up again in order to participate this year.
Covid Dashboard: 1 total (K-12) reported 8/30-9/6. K-8: 0 and HS: 1
Have a great week,