Middle School Families,
I hope this finds you well! Here are a few updates:
1. Chromebooks: Eno River Academy is exploring the idea for middle school students in grades 6th-8th to regularly bring school-issued Chromebooks home for educational purposes. As we begin to develop this, we ask that you answer these questions to assist us in understanding the need. https://forms.gle/jKsFLhpniBJKQodc8
2. Progress Reports: Progress reports were sent home last Friday. Please reach out to the middle school team if you need another copy or would like a parent-teacher conference.
3. Elon on Campus: Elon will provide programming for all middle school students on Sept. 30. The focus will be teamwork and collaboration.
4. Field Trips: Field trips are tentatively planned for all grade levels. More information will be coming soon:
6th grade field trip to Elon Challenge Course March 30th
7th grade field trip to YMCA Blueridge Assembly March 1-3rd
8th grade field trip to Williamsburg May 24-26
8th grade promotion May 23, 8:30am
5. Honor Roll: Save the date for 5th-8th grade Honor Roll for 1st Quarter. This will be held in the middle school gym at 8:30am on Monday, Oct. 31.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns,