We had a great week with 6th graders and are looking forward to seeing some of our 7th graders on Monday. Here are some reminders for the coming weeks:
- 3rd Quarter Report Cards come home today: Friday, March 19. Please reach out to your student’s morning meeting teacher if you do not receive it by the end of the day on Friday.
- 3rd Quarter Honor Roll – Friday, March 26 at 11am – zoom link – if you’re unsure of your status, ask a teacher!
- 4th Quarter Schedule
- Materials pick up – materials will be placed outside on Thursday afternoons and moved inside on Monday mornings. If you need to pick up materials, please do so from Thursday to Monday.
- Needs: We need cleaning wipes if you have any to spare! We would also take spray bottles and paper towel donations. Thanks in advance!!!
- Middle School Clubs
- Spirit Days – Spirit Days Calendar 🙂