Good evening middle school families,
I’m so looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow morning and it was great seeing so many of you last night!
Here is some middle school specific information for you:
1. Beginning of Year Paperwork: REQUIRED for ALL students: Each family must complete the following three forms at the beginning of each school year. The deadline to complete these is August 13, 2021. Mrs. Hover will reach out to you if the deadline is not made.
- Proof of Residency Requirement Form (one submission per family)
- ERA EDS Data Collection Form (one submission per family)
- Emergency Contact & Annual Permissions Form (one submission per student)
2. 6th Grade Elective Choices: Please fill out this google form for all 6th graders.
3. 7th and 8th Grade Elective Choices: Please fill out this google form with your student to decide on electives.
4. Course Syllabi: Please find this document of each middle school course and the teacher’s syllabus.
5. Middle School Planners: We have ordered and are planning to utilize planners across the middle school. Here is more information about planners and how we intend to use them to benefit all students and families!
6. Schedules: Please know and understand that schedules are a work in progress and as we get to know your students some changes may be made. We also work hard on balancing class numbers during the first week of school. If your student has not yet received a schedule, we will be sure that they have one first thing in the morning.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns and I’m looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow,