I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather we’ve been having.
Progress Reports: Thank you to all of you that attended the progress report parade. We loved seeing you! Please let me know if you need a digital copy of your student’s progress report.
Absences: Please send excused absence emails/dr. notes to Lauren Triplett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Universal Screeners: Middle school students will take Math and ELA universal screeners on Sept. 30 and October 1. We will not have classes on those days in order to properly accommodate all of our students. If a student misses one or both, the make up date will be Friday, October 2. Universal screeners are given to all students 3 times throughout the school year to track progress and are required by NC. Scores are not shared with students or families, and in this case, no news is good news! Please do not help your student with answers and it would be best if your student used a chromebook or computer to access the test.
- Monday (September 28) is a teacher work day
- Tuesday (September 29) regular school day
- Wednesday (September 30) Universal Screener
- Thursday (October 1) Universal Screener
- Friday (October 2) Make-up Universal Screener
- Friday (October 9) End of Quarter
- Fall Break – October 12-16
- Friday – October 23 – Report Cards sent home
Please let me know if you have any questions,