Middle School Families,
I hope you all had a fabulous fall break! Here are a few upcoming events that we’re excited to share with you.
- Ms. Bair’s Middle School Conversations – Students, please log in on your grade level’s day instead of morning meeting!
- 6th – 8am on the 21st – zoom link provided in original email
- 7th – 8am on the 22nd -zoom link provided in original email
- 8th – 8am on the 23rd – zoom link provided in original email
- PowerSchool – students/parents should be checking powerschool at least twice per week to be sure grades are where you want them to be by the end of the quarter. If you need assistance logging in, please contact Morgana Hover at email@example.com. Google Classroom is another great place to check for assignments and due dates.
- Report Card Pick Up and Costume Parade: Please join us this Friday, October 23rd from 10am-12pm, we will be handing out report cards and goodie bags for Spirit Week. We would love to see your child dressed in their Halloween costume if you have it ready! If not, just come through and say hello!
- Spirit Week: Next week, we will celebrate virtual Spirit Week! We will have a goodie bag with items to assist you if you’d like to grab it this Friday during our parade. A flier is attached with further details.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you or your student in any way!