Juniors, Seniors, and Families:
This year’s prom is quickly approaching, so we wanted to share details and information with you to know what to expect and what will take place between now and the big event.
Join us for A Night Under the Stars
When: Saturday, April 23 from 6:00-10:00 pm
Where: Starlight Meadow (7165 Shoe Rd. in Burlington)
Who: Juniors, Seniors, and their guests (Prom will be chaperoned by ERA staff)
Cost: $75 for Juniors; $50 for ERA Seniors (only); all guest tickets are $75 if not an ERA senior. Dinner is included with the cost of the ticket.
- Tickets will be sold Tuesday, March 15-Friday, April 8. No tickets will be sold once we return from Spring Break; no exceptions as we must confirm details/numbers with vendors. Tickets can be purchased in Mrs. Jones’s room before school, during lunch, and most days after school.
- Each Junior and Senior is allowed to bring one guest. This may be an underclassmen ERA student, a student from another high school, or someone who has recently graduated (as long as they are under 21).
- If you are bringing a non-ERA student, there is an approval process. Click here for the form You can also pick up a hard copy from Mrs. Jones or in the front office. All forms must be submitted by Friday, April 1.
- Tickets may not be purchased for guests until the form has been turned in, and the guest has been approved to attend prom.
- Parents may drop off and pick up students from the venue, but we ask you not to stay.
- This is a formal event hosted by ERA, and students/guests are expected to dress accordingly.
If you have any questions, email Tiffany Jones at tiffany.jones@
We look forward to a great night!
Partners in Education,