Good Morning ERA Families,
I hope you all had a great weekend! This is just a reminder that next Monday is a holiday celebrating the life of Dr. King.
1. 2019-2020 Intent to Enroll: ALL families must complete the Letter of Intent form for the 2019-2020 school year using the following link: 2019-2020 Intent to Enroll
- Please complete and submit this form no later than Friday, January 25, 2019 if you wish to have your student enrolled.
- This form is also for SIBLINGS who are not currently enrolled and wish to attend. Please note that you will NOT complete the lottery application posted on our website for a sibling. Those are for new to ERA families only.
- Please make this decision carefully. We request that you do not hold a spot(s) for your student(s) unless you are certain that ERA is your choice for the 2019-2020 academic year.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process for the 2019-2020 school year, please contact Dean of Students, Morgana Hover, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. ERA Silent Auction: Attached you will find the invitation for our 2nd Annual Silent Auction. We will send you a link this week where you will be able to purchase your tickets. This will all be handled online so stay tuned but make sure you mark your calendars for this fun event!
3. Silent Action Task Force Meeting: Help us get ready for ERA’s 2nd annual Benefit Gala & Silent Auction. All proceeds this year will provide much needed funding for the Arts Program – instrumental and choral music, fine arts, and drama for K-12. We’ve been reaching out to local businesses for their support. Please consider joining the task force led by our wonderful Band/Orchestra teacher, Mrs. Kaity Woodrum. Our next meeting is Tuesday, January 15 from 7:00 – 8:30 PM at the High School.
4. Honor Roll Ceremony: Our 5th-8th grade ceremony will be held THIS Friday, January 18th at 1:30pm in the K-8 gym. We hope to see you all there.
Have a great week and I will see you all around campus!