I hope you all had a great weekend! Just a reminder that on Friday, October 13th, we have an early release and the following week we will be closed for Fall Break.
Our reserved parking space raffle ended on Friday. We had 8 families that were interested in purchasing a spot and the winners will be notified later today. Please be respectful and do not use the spaces out of respect for their purchase.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Board of Directors Meeting: The October board meeting will be held virtually on Tuesday, October 24th at 5:30 pm. Click here to join the meeting.
2. K-8 Pictures: Just a reminder that picture day is Monday, October 9th. Please see the attached flyer on how you can view and order photos. If you have specific questions, please reach out to Mrs. Hover.
3. Yearbooks: Buy your book by Friday to get the lowest price of the year. Click here to purchase. In addition, the yearbook staff is requesting photo submissions of the following:
- Fall sports photos (before, during, and after games)
- Summer Adventures (beach, pool, bbqs, vacations, camping trips, summer camps, etc.)
- Kindergarten, 5th grade, and 8th grade promotion ceremony photos from last school year
- First day of school photos
- Photos of students in their extracurricular activities
- Pet photos
To submit your photos for the yearbook this year, email photos to yearbook@enoriveracademy.
org. Please include the first and last names and grade levels for all students pictured and a short description for each photo submitted.
4. Clubs: Club meetings are underway! I’ve included for you the linked information and calendar for all K-8 club meeting dates and more detailed information.
- Battle of the Books (Middle School) – Has had a few meetings already! Read specific books and prepare for a quiz-bowl style competition. (must provide own books)
- Crochet Club (grades 3-8) – Learn to crochet (must provide own yarn and hook)
- “Bees” Club (grades 5-8) – Practice for the Spelling Bee, Geography Bee, and more quiz-bowl style competitions.
- 4-H Cloverbuds (grade 2) – Discover what 4-H is, do experiments, learn about insects, and maybe hatch chicks! ($40 club fee – includes T-shirt)
- 4-H Explorers (grades 3-5) – Work on your service learning skills in cooking and sewing and become experts with pets and forestry. ($40 club fee – includes T-shirt)
- 4-H (Middle School) – Dive into robotics and advancing technologies in the food production system while completing service learning projects. ($40 club fee – includes T-shirt)
Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine!