1. July Board of Directors Meeting: We have our July board meeting on Tuesday 7/18. The meeting will be hybrid. You can join via Zoom or in person at the high school conference room. The meeting begins at 5:30 pm.
I hope you are all having a great summer! I wanted to reach out and share some important updates.
2. Open House: We will have our open house on Tuesday, August 8th. Class lists will be available at this event but not prior.
1st-5th will be from 3:00 pm-3:45 pm (Kindergarten below)
7th-8th from 4:00 pm-4:45 pm (6th grade and new to ERA Middle School below)
9th-12th from 5:00 pm-5:45 pm
3. Kindergarten Meet & Greet: Rising Kindergarteners are invited to the Kindergarten playground to come meet and play with the other Kindergarteners, chat with a teacher, and enjoy a popsicle on August 8 from 11:00 am-12:00 pm. This will constitute your open house.
4. 6th Grade and New to ERA Middle School Meet & Greet: Rising 6th graders and other new-to-ERA middle schoolers are invited to the 300 building to come meet some of your teachers, explore the middle school building, and get to know your classmates on August 8 from 11:00 am-12:00 pm This will constitute your open house
5. K-8 Supply Lists: Updated K-8 supply lists can be found linked here and are posted on our school’s website under Academics. Be sure to check the lists for all your classes, including electives and the After School program. Communal supplies may be brought to Open House. If you ordered a School Supply Kit they should be available for pickup at Open House.
6. After School Program Registration: Information and Registration forms for the 22-23 After School Program are linked on our website under After School Program. Please note the fee changes from last year. Email Mrs. Cobbs at email@example.com if you have specific questions.
7. MyHotLunchbox: Ordering lunch will open soon! This year’s lunch lineup is as follows: Monday – Colorado Burrito, Tuesday – Pizza Hut, Wednesday – Noodles & Co, Thursday – Chick-fil-A, Friday – Subway.
8. Substitute Teachers Needed: If you are willing and able to help substitute this year, we need you! Email Mrs. Hover at firstname.lastname@example.org
to sign up.
9. Beginning of Year Paperwork for ALL STUDENTS: Families must complete the following forms for all students/families by August 18. Please contact Mrs. Hover (email@example.com) with questions.
– Annual Proof of Residency requirement (one submission per family)
– Annual EDS data collection form (one submission per family)
– Annual Emergency Contact & Permissions form (one submission for EACH student)
10. Carpool: If you are available to assist ERA families in carpooling or would need assistance carpooling, please enter your information on this linked Google Document and use the information provided by others to set up carpools according to your needs. Administration will not monitor this document or assist in creating carpools.
11. Summer Assignments: Check the shared Google Folder to see if a class you signed up for or your grade level has a summer assignment you need to complete prior to the first day of school (August 10).
Have a great week!