I hope you all had a great weekend! We had a great full week of school and the students are settling into the new routine.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. August Board of Directors Meeting: We have our August board meeting on Tuesday 8/22 at 5:30 pm. The meeting will be virtual so click here to join.
2. K-5 Guidance: I am excited to announce that Mrs. Amy Finkenstadt (Art) is also taking on the K-5 guidance duties. Amy has a Master of Arts in Family Counseling and extensive experience working with students prior to her time at ERA!
3. STEM (Engineering) Teacher: We are excited to welcome Ms. Christine Preddy to ERA on September 6th! She will be training in our Project Lead the Way (PLTW) curriculum but will bring her own environmental education background to the classroom as well.
4. K-8 Pictures: We will have our school pictures on Monday, October 9th. These will be the photos for the yearbook.
5. School Store and Athletics Update: Our online spirit gear store is now open. Please see our August Athletics Update to learn more about it, as well as cheerleading tryouts. Your athletic fee donations are greatly appreciated as they help us pay for athletic field rentals and referees/umpires. Thank you for the support of our growing program.
Have a great week!