I hope you all had a great weekend despite the crazy weather! I am so excited to see cooler temps coming our way.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Board of Directors Meeting: The October board meeting will be held virtually on Tuesday, October 24th at 5:30 pm. Click here to join the meeting.
2. K-8 Pictures: Just a reminder that picture day is Monday, October 9th. Please see the attached flyer on how you can view and order photos. If you have specific questions, please reach out to Mrs. Hover. 2023 Fall Portrait Day
3. School Improvement Team: If you are interested in serving on our school improvement team, please email me. Meetings are held virtually, typically one evening per month. This year, we will be working on updating the school’s comprehensive manual and our annual fund grants.
4. Yearbooks: Buy your book by Friday to get the lowest price of the year. Click here to purchase. In addition, the yearbook staff is requesting photo submissions of the following:
- Fall sports photos (before, during, and after games)
- Summer Adventures (beach, pool, bbqs, vacations, camping trips, summer camps, etc.)
- Kindergarten, 5th grade, and 8th grade promotion ceremony photos from last school year
- First day of school photos
- Photos of students in their extracurricular activities
- Pet photos
To submit your photos for the yearbook this year, email photos to yearbook@enoriveracademy.
org. Please include the first and last names and grade levels for all students pictured and a short description for each photo submitted.
Stay tuned for annual fund information coming your way!
Have a great week!