I hope you all had a great holiday weekend! I am remaining optimistic that fall weather will be approaching quickly!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. September Board of Directors Meeting and Retreat: The annual board retreat will be held on Wednesday, September 13th from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm, in person, at the high school. The monthly meeting will be held from 6:00 pm-7:00 pm. Click here to join the meeting remotely.
2. Hearing Screenings: In partnership with UNC-CH, we will have hearing screenings on September 11 and 13. All Kindergarten, 3rd, 6th, and 8th graders will be tested along with any EC and Tier 3 student. If you have any concerns, please reach out to the classroom teacher.
3. K-8 Pictures: We will have our school pictures on Monday, October 9th. These will be the photos for the yearbook.
4. Food Pantry: We have a food pantry for any student who forgets their lunch or who may be in need. If you would like to donate, we could use the following items:
Cup of Noodles
Apple juice boxes
Granola and/or cereal bars
5. Teacher Workday: Just a reminder that we have a teacher workday on Monday, September 18th.
6. Blood Drive: Our first blood drive is on Wednesday, October 4 from 9:30-2:00 at the high school. To make an appointment, please click this link.
Have a great week!